A third Budget public consultation meeting has been added, with Cllr Clancy and his Cabinet answering public questions at St Nicholas Place, 81 The Green. Kings Norton. B38 8RU, on Wednesday 6 January at 6pm.
Cabinet will be online for a second Budget Q&A webcast on Thursday 7 January. You can view Monday’s Budget Q&A webcast here: http://birminghamnewsroom.com/archive-budget-qa-webcast/
The budget consultation closes on 8 January 2015 and residents can also:
- Fill in the online survey on the Be Heard consultation portal
- Text ‘Budget’ followed by a space and your message to 07786 200 403
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Budget Views, Room M49, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B1 1BB
- Post your comment and discuss other people’s suggestions on the Birmingham Speaks forum