- Lost an essential service in government cuts
- Lost your job due to public sector cuts.
- Unemployed, particularly if you’ve been out of work for a long time or if you are coming out of school, college or university and have been unable to find work.
- Struggling to pay rent, bills or buy food
- Been sent on forced unpaid workfare placements
- Affected by benefit reforms, especially people with large families
The above is not a definitive list by any means, but we’ve had requests for these stories in the past few months, and would like to be able to put journalists in touch with people or have case studies available for them when they ask. Some of these will be anonymous, some will want people who are willing to be public with their story.
If you don’t want to talk to the press but would like to tell your story here, then please email it to us and we will publish it.